MountainRevo™ Portable Solar External Battery Charger
Please see clearly when purchasing. Hope that customers understand.
1. Output voltage: DC 5 V
2. Output current: 5.0 V / 1000 mAh ~ 2000 mAh
3. Input voltage / current: 5.0 V / 1000 mAh
4. Battery capacity: 3.7 V / 20000 mAh
5. solar panels: 5.5V 300mA 1.5W
6. Solar chatting rate: 10 ~ 11%
7. Product size :( L) 17 * (w) 78 * (h) 160 mm
8. Weight: 360 g
9. It can charge in the sun or computer or alternating current.
(Solar function designed specifically for emergencies, This is not the main source of charging thanks to the compact solar panel size It charges slowly and ensures that PowerBank has some power before you charge it with the SOLAR company. Overall use, we recommend charging the solar bank cable to Reduce charging time.)
1. High capacity Solar Power Battery Charger with 20000 mAh charged for iPhone, for Samsung, Tablet PC, and USB devices.
2. Built-in 8000 mAh high-quality polymer rechargeable lithium-ion battery
3. The battery indicator display is the exact percentage of the power.
4. Dual USB DC 5V / 1A output charge for mobile phones, DC 5V / 2A output charge for the tablet
5. Very high conversion efficiency (> 75%)
6. Full battery charging time (AC): 7-8 hours.
7. ABS + PC body design to provide anti-scratch, anti-fingerprint, and durability. Color at the will of the customer.
When the current increase in the exception, Power Bank immediately start the buffer voltage function, provides a steady-state voltage at any time. Avoid charging the device or damage.
2. Short circuit protection
When there is a short circuit occur in the external device, Power Bank start the protection function, Shut down the power supply and avoid damage from short circuit.
3. Overheating protection
When Power Bank runs long in high temperatures (exceeding 60 degrees), Power Bank will not be dangerous due to high temperatures.
4. over-discharge protection
When the Power Bank discharge reached a critical point, the circuit automatically starts the protection function and stops the discharge.
5. Overload protection
Longtime charge for mobile power or use Power Bank charging for your phone. When the saturation point is reached, the system automatically turns off, avoiding overloading the problem.
6. Overvoltage protection
Longtime charge for mobile power or use Power Bank charging for the phone, when reaching the saturation point, In order to prevent overvoltage, the system automatically shuts down.